We have one mission: Making You a Better Investor.
No Hype, No Spin, No Hidden Agendas
We are a nonprofit organization. We advocate for
your interests, not the interests of Wall Street.
We offer the following services to our subscribers and clients:
- Free online courses on the art & science of investing.
- Free Weekly Newsletter with trading tips and investment hacks.
- Investigative reporting about abusive practices on Wall Street.
- Expert 2nd opinions about your portfolio design.
- Coaching and consulting at a reasonable hourly fee.
- Model portfolios for each asset allocation strategy.
- Factor-based trading strategies you can learn and use.
- A 100% performance guarantee on all trading strategies.
- A premium monthly letter with recession and bear market forecasting.
Portfolio Second Opinion Services
Full Portfolio Diagnostic
A thorough, in-depth portfolio review, including stress-testing and benchmarking. The goal is to make sure that it is the best choice for achieving your investment goals. We may suggest a few minor adjustments, or perhaps even a major overhaul. Detailed report upon completion.
Complete Portfolio Overhaul
After running a full diagnostic, we offer specific steps you can take to improve the quality, efficiency, costs, and risks of your current portfolio. After receiving our detailed report, you are free to implement these suggested changes through the intermediary of your choice.
Coaching & Consulting Services
Sometimes all you need is a quick look at your portfolio to make sure everything is in order. 9 times out of 10 we find a few things that can be tweaked to improve efficiency. Sometimes we find more serious problems, and we point them out to you. It’s entirely up to you to decide what, if anything, to do about these problems.
Full Diagnostic Testing
As you move through the stages of your life, your financial needs and circumstances change. A full diagnostic will cover everything you are doing now, and make recommendations about changes that will update your process so that it keeps up with your ever-changing financial position. It’s up to you to decide what to do about the issues identified in the report.
Complete Plan Overhaul
A collaborative effort to craft a top-to-bottom game plan that will keep you organized, focused, and on track. We articulate your investment philosophy, create a robust strategy, map out the tactical details, establish your trading rules and risk limits, and establish a monitor and rebalance routine.
Our coaching and consulting services are tailored to fit your skills, abilities, goals, and risk preferences.
- We take the time to understand your needs, goals, and desires.
- We then work with you to develop an investing strategy that fits your investor personality.
- We find the best match between what you need, and what the market has to offer.
- We help you set up a monitoring and rebalancing routine that will keep you on track to meet your goals.
All of our services are designed to give you the biggest bang for your buck. Let's make sure that you are being fully compensated for the amount of risk, time and effort you are spending.
- We do Not work with any banks, brokers, or insurance companies.
- We receive NO income from any outside sources.
- We find the best match between what you need, and what you can realistically get in the market.
- We document everything we do for you, and give you copies for your records.
Check out our most recent articles
Supported by donations and user fees
ZenInvestor.org is a nonprofit organization. We produce original content, including investigative reporting about the dark side of the investment business.
We speak the truth in our articles, research, and service offerings. The investment industry often portrays us as “muckrakers,” “gadflies,” and “troublemakers.” We consider this a badge of honor, and proof that we are doing our job well.
We serve the interests of our clients and readers first, last, and always. We survive on donations and fees for the services we provide. We never take money from any source other than our clients and subscribers.
If you find value in what we are trying to do, please make a donation by clicking the button below.