Getting a Professional 2nd opinion could be the smartest move you'll make this year.
Want to find out if getting a 2nd Opinion will help you? Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you properly diversified?
- Are you overpaying for fees and advice?
- Are you taking too much risk?
- Do you really understand what's in your portfolio?
- Is there anything toxic in your portfolio?
As long as the market is going up, you're happy. But when the market hits a rough patch, will your portfolio hold up? Or will it get crushed under the weight of the next bear market? A 2nd opinion can detect how much risk exposure you have, so you can make the adjustments that will prepare you for the next downturn.
Here's a sample page from an In-Depth Portfolio Diagnostic Report.
The report also includes statistical information about risk, performance, quality and more.
Plans & Pricing
Quick Look Under the Hood
Cost: $100 per portfolio
- Any obvious red flags?
- Any toxic holdings?
- Asset Allocation OK?
- Diversification OK?
- Security selection OK?
- Fees & other costs OK?
- Includes portfolio summary report
In-Depth Portfolio Diagnostic
Cost: $250 per portfolio
- All Quick Look items, plus...
- Portfolio risk analysis
- Expected portfolio returns
- Cost/Benefit analysis of portfolio fees
- Includes detailed portfolio report
Full Investment Review
- 30-minute consultation
- Do you have a plan in place?
- Does your plan fit your style?
- Are your goals clear and realistic?
- Does your strategy fit your goals?
- Are you being compensated for risk?